Message 1 of 3
Allow fuzzy advanced artifact reuse between different VXQM calls from different computers linked in a network. Caching works in a passive, tolerant and lazy manner, been a pool technology and is based on mangling, constant length, statistically unique keys. The author has pioneered this mechanism in CAD/CAM with success during 1998-2000.
Caching offers various ways of reuse: common cache folder shared by different machines or threads, opening the same part at different moments of time on different machines that share same cache, breaking a long toolpath generation and restarting
Message 2 of 3
I am always looking for better language for explaining caching to customer and prospects.
The easiest way I have found to explain QM caching it is by calling each of the processes in QM "Events".
During subsequent toolpath generations, QM checks the caching for previously calculated "Events" and skips them if they have not changed.
This increases toolpath generation speeds between 30% and 90%!
Message 3 of 3
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad autocomplete command
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- calculate area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD