Message 1 of 4
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi, the latest version for the moment is ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvement that former version and perform much better for plotting. Could you tell me what is your version? Please input command VERNUM to find the version number. If the problem only happen to specific drawing, please attach it to here and let me test it.
Message 4 of 4
Hi, the latest version for the moment is ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvement that former version and perform much better for plotting. It can be downloaded from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
If the problem still happen and only happen to specific drawing, please attach the drawing to here and let me test it.
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam software download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical softwares free download
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dgn converter
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command