Message 1 of 4
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi, the latest version for the moment is ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvement that former version and perform much better for plotting. Could you tell me what is your version? Please input command VERNUM to find the version number. If the problem only happen to specific drawing, please attach it to here and let me test it.
Message 4 of 4
Hi, the latest version for the moment is ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvement that former version and perform much better for plotting. It can be downloaded from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
If the problem still happen and only happen to specific drawing, please attach the drawing to here and let me test it.
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- skp to dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad cam software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free dwg viewer
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash