Message 1 of 2
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 2
- what is .dwg
- design cad software
- autosave autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- skp to dwg
- unlock viewport
- cad for students
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad calculate area
- drawing angles in autocad
- fadal emulator
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg