Message 1 of 2
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 2
- autocad commands
- How to open an autocad file
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad autosave location
- unlock viewport
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad free download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad drawing software
- 3d models of people
- autocad slide library manager
- how to open sid file in autocad
- design cad software