Message 1 of 2
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad price in india
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cam design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d modelling programs
- dwg to skp
- free dwf viewer
- autocad autosave location