Message 1 of 2
when I am trying to plot or print, the time that passes from the moment I type the command, until the plot window appears and becomes operable, is of 1:30 minutes. I think this is much too long.
The plot changing settings take also between 10 sec. and 30-60 sec. each.
Plotting becomes like this a real coffe-break.
The same happened with the version pro 2007, the same with pro 2008.
It does not matter which drawing I use.
Is nobody experiencing this, or is perhaps everybody plotting with other programs? :)
Message 2 of 2
- text to mtext
- autocad show the file path
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- dgn to dwg converter
- free dwf viewer
- dgn to dwg converter free
- catia windows 8
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad area calculation
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad design software
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2009 professional