Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- buy cad software
- acad viewer free
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- convert ellipse to polyline
- free dwf viewer
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d home design dwg files
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad 2012 serial number
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- unable to select objects in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d cad cam
- sketchup import dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad