Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- reset autocad configuration
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- what is cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d vx cad software
- buy solidworks 2009
- drawing angles in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad corner blocks