Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad turn off the smart command
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad/cam software download
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3D Design
- zwcad 2012 crack
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2010
- reset autocad configuration
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to move objects in autocad