Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad forum
- dwg to skp converter
- acad dwg viewer
- how to create fillet in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- download cad cam
- autosave autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- free cad cam software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 2d drawing to 3d model