Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad free download
- zwcad portable
- 3d cad design
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- convert dwg to dgn
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad show the file path
- cad reseller ksa
- 3D Software Download
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad menu bar