Message 1 of 6
"file save failure! the file size exceeds the maximum size of this version!"
this is what I get on my screen when I want to save the file that I edited.
the file is an ArchiCAD saved file, in dwg-format, that was opened normally by zwCAD 2008 pro, and that I edited.
i think this is a serious bug.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
yes, it seems to be like that.
anyway, it's clear now that i need to register zwcad again. (for 2008). Until now, i got the message that I need to register it again only if I uninstall the previous version of 2007.
so registration is necessary anyhow.
good to know.
- 3d cad models free download
- cad forum
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad file viewer free
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad mechanical download
- cad free download
- free dwf viewer
- autocad 2010 serial number
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command