Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy cad software
- sheet metal design tips
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad slide library manager
- convert skp to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- catia windows 8
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad design software
- how to open dwg on ipad