Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- buy solidworks 2009
- acad dwg viewer
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- free cad download
- autocad autosave location