Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- home design software free
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2010 crack
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam software free download
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open dwg on ipad