Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- DWG to DXF
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to find area in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad block does not explode
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to make cross section in autocad
- dwg 3d
- acad viewer free
- cad software free download