Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad discussion
- catia windows 8
- autocad autosave location
- buy solidworks 2010
- design cad software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to open an autocad file
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2014 torrent