Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad block does not explode
- buy solidworks 2011
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad design software
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical software download
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d cad design software
- DWG to DXF
- autocad area calculation
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?