Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dgn autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad moving objects
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2010
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3D Design
- download cad cam
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical design software
- autocad block does not explode
- cad 3d models download