Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autosave autocad
- free 3d cam software
- mechanical design software free download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad cam download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- using autocad calculating total area