Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- cad cam software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad portable
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- free dwg viewer
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- fadal emulator
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad tag attribute display off
- dgn converter
- how to move objects in autocad