Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical drawing software
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2011
- area autocad
- autocad license error
- free cad download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- free cad software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8
- how to make cross section in autocad