Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- cad corner blocks
- cadtools forum
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to install ZW3D
- free dwf viewer
- buy solidworks 2010
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- download cad cam
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad