Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- zwcad 2010 download
- sketchup import dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical drawing software
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- home design software free
- zw 3d
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad cam software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7