Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical design software
- area autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3d cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- zwcad 2011
- why can't i explode a block in autocad