Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2014 crack
- sketchup dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad show the file path
- 2d drawing