Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
that sound curious... perhaps it would help to upload a drawing here, with a simple example of the problem, so that others could see it too.
try to type "mo" (shortcut for "modify") and then select the hatch that has the wrong density. Then you will see in the right window the properties of the hatch. It should be there something like angle, scale, spacing... you can edit the values and see what happens in the drawing.
Message 3 of 3
Thank you for the information of the Hatch function, and the problem you mentioned about the Spacing option has been solved, and the solution will be added in our next patch in April.
- autocad license error
- cad discussion
- cad cam software free download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Download cad software
- calculate area in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- text to mtext
- autocad tag attribute display off
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad/cam software download
- sheet metal design tips
- cad cam
- dwg cad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download