Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to find area in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dgn to dwg converter free
- DXF converter
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to print multipage dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2009 professional
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off