Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- cad software free download
- autosave autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- free dwg viewer
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- dwg to skp
- drawing a gear in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development