Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- dwg to plt
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d cad design
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad/cam software download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- area of irregular shapes
- cad cam software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- text to mtext
- how to measure area in autocad
- reset autocad configuration