Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad corner blocks
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 serial number
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- freecad download
- 3d cad models free download