Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- cad cam software free
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dgn to dwg converter
- Free 3d house design software
- cad cam software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d models of people