Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad corner blocks
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- design cad software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad portable
- area autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline