Message 1 of 2
I have a problem with hatch pattern preview under Boundary Hatch window. When I select "Pattern" Tab from Boundary Hatch window it shows blank black rectangles instead of hatch pattern preview. Any solution of correcting this? Thanx.
Some technical details:
ZWCad Standard with latest patch (V8EngSTD080222.exe)
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
VGA: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS (latest nVida Forceware drivers, 169.25)
I think that other details are not necessarily.
Message 2 of 2
You can try the following steps:
1, get to the folder: 'Program Files'ZWCAD 2008 Eng'Patterns
2, cut the "sld" format files to a newly created folder (anywhere you would like - just to backup these files), leaving only the "ICAD.PAT" and "ICADISO.PAT" files
3, try the "Bhatch" again.
ZWCAD can generate previews of hatch patterns automatically without those removed "sld" files. Hopefully that would help.
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical software download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- fadal emulator
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad discussion
- Download Free 3D CAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg cad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad drawing software