Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zw3d vs solidworks
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad cam software free download
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical design software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- Dwg Converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2011
- cadtools forum