Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autosave autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad default toolbar
- unlock viewport
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2012 crack
- DWG to DXF
- free cad software
- convert microstation to autocad