Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2010
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad area calculation
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- .shx file definition
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2009 crack