Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- free cad software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad cam
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3d cad design
- dwg software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- home design software free