Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dwg to plt
- cad discussion
- mechanical design software free download
- free 3d cad software download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad 3d models download
- Dwg Converter
- area autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- download cad cam
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key