Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- mechanical drawing software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- skp to dwg
- home design software free
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- area of irregular shapes
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dwg to plt
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to open dwg files in autocad