Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d modelling programs
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- buy cad software
- autosave autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- cad 3d models download
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3d design software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- drawing angles in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad