Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical design software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dgn to dwg
- free cad cam software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- reset autocad configuration
- what is cam software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2011 crack
- free 3d cad software download
- what is .dwg
- Dwg Converter
- autosave autocad