Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- free cad software
- DWG to DXF
- Dwg Converter
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad cam software download
- sketchup dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d cad software
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- catia windows 8
- calculate area in autocad