Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- pdf to dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autosave autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- free dwg viewer
- buy cad software
- drawing a gear in autocad