Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad default toolbar
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cam design software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical design software
- 3D Software Download
- Dwg Converter
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad software free download
- buy solidworks 2010
- free 3d cad software dwg