Message 1 of 4
1. File - NEW
2. Select the Type = "PART/ASSEMBLY" and enter a name of the PART/ASSEMBLY (which also names the file the same).
3. Now from within the Part object, they select "Go up to object level" and either rename or delete the Part object - thus leaving them with the file of the desired name.
It would be easier to just use the Type = "Multiple Objects" selection in step 2. I've told a few people about this and it seemed to help them.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2009
- unlock viewport
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad for students
- 2d drawing
- cad cam software free download
- cad mechanical
- autocad turn off the smart command
- buy solidworks 2009
- DXF converter
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2010
- how to recover dwg files after crash