Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- buy solidworks 2011
- free 3d cad software download
- free dwg viewer
- cad cam
- dgn to dwg
- convert skp to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2012 keygen