Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 2d cam software free download
- DWG to DXF
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad reseller ksa
- mechanical engineering software free download
- home design software free
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d modeling website
- how to create fillet in autocad