Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- free cad software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- catia windows 8
- unlock viewport
- 3d modelling programs
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- wire rope design
- autocad moving objects
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- Download Free 3D CAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D