Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad for students
- 3d design software free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- combine two regions in autocad
- catia windows 8
- mechanical drawing software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad license error
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- set autosave in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- acad dwg viewer