Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- how to open sid file in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software
- how to measure area in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free dwf viewer
- buy solidworks 2011
- cadtools forum
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad 3d models download
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack