Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to print multipage dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- home design software free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to make cross section in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- design cad software
- zwcad 2010
- free cad software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009
- convert skp to dwg