Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- dwg to plt
- text to mtext
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2011 crack
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad cam software download
- 3d cad models free download
- freecad download
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad free software