Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- 2d drawing
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d modelling programs
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad default toolbar
- cad drafting software
- cad file viewer free
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad/cam software download