Message 1 of 1
1, To add or delete entities with Shift keyboard.
As we know, selecting entities is one of operations used most frequently. Sometimes, we need to add or delete entities from selected entities. And Shift keyboard is useful at this situation.
Firstly please select the aptly selected entities in drawing area to form a selection set. Then if you want to add or delete entities from the selection set, just need to press the Shift keyboard and use one of the selecting modes to do the operation.
Furthermore, you can control whether to use this method to add the entities or not
Enter the Option command, then click the Selection tab and in the Select Modes area, unclick (wipe off) the
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- vx cad cam software
- dgn to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- .shx file definition
- autocad menu bar
- dwg to skp
- how to make cross section in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dwg cad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad 2013 product key