Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
[QUOTE=Rab Liu]Hello, Lars. Our R&D dept are trying to perfect the layout appearance feature. I will keep you inform on this issue.
Till then, perhaps, this might help (free DWG viewers (& printers) from Autodesk):
Autodesk TrueView: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9078738
Design Review: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4086277
Please review them after trying (if and when) them; I haven't tried either. According to the site, Both will fix 'errors' in the dwg; Design Review also allows you to compare between 2 files by 'overlaying'
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
ZWCAD2009i is going to be released, and we provide default white paper layout, you can change the background color of the layout independently from the model window now!
The new patch is sheduled to be released on July 30(tentative).
- cad cam software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad autosave location
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad cam
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- dgn to dwg converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- buy solidworks 2011
- .shx file definition
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD