Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad models free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- text to mtext
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- sketchup dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad calculate area
- acad dwg viewer
- freecad download
- vx cad cam software
- 3d ds