Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- cad for students
- 3d cad cam
- free dwg viewer
- 3d cad models free download
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2009 crack
- acad viewer free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2010 crack
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg