Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad 3d models download
- area of irregular shapes
- cad free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dgn converter
- what is .dwg
- wire rope design
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- .shx file definition
- autocad commands
- Free 3d house design software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad