Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical softwares free download
- autosave autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- home design software free
- wire rope design
- how to find area in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad calculate area
- buy cad software
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad