Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad cam software free download
- 3d ds
- How to install ZW3D
- free cad cam software
- dwg cad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2009 crack
- Download cad software
- autocad automatic saving command
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to open dwg on ipad
- what is .dwg
- autocad autocomplete command