Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- freecad tutorials
- area autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3D Design
- How to open an autocad file
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- area of irregular shapes
- sketchup import dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad cam
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2010
- how to draw centerline in autocad