Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad drawing software
- Free 3d house design software
- dgn to dwg converter
- combine two regions in autocad
- wire rope design
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online