Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010 download
- free 3d cad software download
- cad forum
- zwcad 2009 professional
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad cam download
- autocad 2010 product key
- dwg software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dwg to plt
- cad for students
- Download free 3d models