Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- ac$ to dwg
- 3d models of people
- dgn to dwg converter online
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to open dwg on iphone
- home design software free
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- drawing angles in autocad