Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- autocad 2010 serial number
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwf viewer for mac
- acad viewer free
- 3d home design dwg files
- skp to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- 3d cad design software
- cad design software
- autocad autocomplete command