Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dwg cad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- dwg to plt
- 3d cad software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- cad reseller ksa
- 3d modeling website
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad price in india
- cad design software
- cad/cam software download
- autocad tag attribute display off