Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad portable
- mechanical drawing software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad mechanical
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- wire rope design
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- cad drafting software
- 3d modelling programs