Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- freecad tutorials
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 2d drawing
- convert ellipse to polyline
- catia windows 8
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- using autocad calculating total area
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- autocad autosave location