Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- area autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d modelling programs
- 3d models of people
- 3d cad free software
- cad file viewer free
- free cad download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d design software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad