Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Thank you, Rab. Many of your tips are useful even to experienced users!
Regarding the pellipse variable there's a note: if you're thinking of offsetting (parallel) the ellipse, it's better if it is drawn as polyline (pellipse = on). Else it offsets as a spline! Of course, you can use the spline2line tool in the express menu - but that creates a 1001 tiny lines!
OTOH drawing a true ellipse means you can afterwards change the major and minor axis diameters to your liking.
Message 3 of 3
- cad 3d models download
- autocad menu bar
- area autocad
- what is cam software
- import dwg into sketchup
- zw3d vs solidworks
- dwg to plt
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Download Free 3D CAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software