Message 1 of 4
Hope this is okay posting it here. I thought they were quite interesting articles.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Just to clear any doubts: the articles aren't written by me; though I agree with most of what's said.
I do feel that, while Zwcad is (very??) successful, it has the advantage of coming later - so it doesn't need to repeat Autocad's legacy mistakes. From what I've read, even Autocad is trying to strike a balance between redoing it's interface , and retaining customers used to the old one.
Like Dileep says: One area is parametrization. As I understand it: it's like, for example, a rectangle of 3 x 4 units is not a polyline, but a rectangle. When I click it, I should be able to change it in the Property Bar to 3 x 6 units.
Then: constraints. Like it should be easy to change the fillet in a rounded polyline without losing tangency.
Then, for 3d: openGL: Most successful new 3d software - even open-source ones - are taking advantage of this to allow enjoyable 3d work.
Thanks for listening
BYW, I agree this is the proper forum for posting. Sorry, sometimes all the forums confuse me. It must be old age creeping on me ;)
Message 4 of 4
- freecad download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- 3d modeling website
- autocad slide library manager
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to create fillet in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to open an autocad file
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad