Message 1 of 4
Hope this is okay posting it here. I thought they were quite interesting articles.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Just to clear any doubts: the articles aren't written by me; though I agree with most of what's said.
I do feel that, while Zwcad is (very??) successful, it has the advantage of coming later - so it doesn't need to repeat Autocad's legacy mistakes. From what I've read, even Autocad is trying to strike a balance between redoing it's interface , and retaining customers used to the old one.
Like Dileep says: One area is parametrization. As I understand it: it's like, for example, a rectangle of 3 x 4 units is not a polyline, but a rectangle. When I click it, I should be able to change it in the Property Bar to 3 x 6 units.
Then: constraints. Like it should be easy to change the fillet in a rounded polyline without losing tangency.
Then, for 3d: openGL: Most successful new 3d software - even open-source ones - are taking advantage of this to allow enjoyable 3d work.
Thanks for listening
BYW, I agree this is the proper forum for posting. Sorry, sometimes all the forums confuse me. It must be old age creeping on me ;)
Message 4 of 4
- Free 3d house design software
- download cad cam
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- dwg cad
- dwg 3d
- wire rope design
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2011
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full