Message 1 of 5
Somebody told me that that basic function would have been added in the 2008 version.
That did not happen and while I'm writing in this forum my zwcad is calculating an hatch area. I've a meeting in half an hour time and I can't work on the drawing because zw cad is calculating an hatch area.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
the file no loger have that problem because is been changed radically therefore I'm afraid that even if I send it it wouldn't be useful anymore.
Anyway consider that I had the same problem with other files.
You asked me to describe the problem better but there is not much to say. I tried to hatch a complex area and the program started to calculate. I had to terminate zwcad coz the program took too long and I had to restart to work from the latest automatic save. That's it.
Zwcad still has problems in calculating hatch areas. Often we are forced to divide areas in much smaller areas for hatching and that's a waste of time.
If you say that the esc function is been provided I belive you but I could not notice it so far. Anyway thanks for your readiness in answering and in trying to solve problems.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- free dwf viewer
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad slide library manager
- catia windows 8
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- home design software free