Message 1 of 5
While exporting drawing file as EPS image, can the pixel of the image appearance be selected?
Yes. Enter the Export command on the command line and select the format as EPS to export. Then on the Tools drop-down list menu, select Option to pop up the Postscript Exporting options dialog box. Now the pixel of the image can be adjusted as you wish. By the way, the Plot command can be used to generate the EPS file as well with ZWCAD Vitual Eps Plotter1.0.
Message 2 of 5
Wow, that's nice to know, thank you, Rab. We learn something new every day with you around ;)
So there's no need to print it in eps, unless you want to arrange your layout with other views.BTW, coul you explain what it EPSI preview. Is it better than TIFF preview for exporting to Photoshop?
And, incidentally, the option is a bit hidden, isn't it?
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- .shx file definition
- cad cam software free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- free 3d cad software download
- catia windows 8
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- acad viewer free
- zwcad price in india
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad design
- free dwg viewer
- autocad block does not explode
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dgn to dwg