Message 1 of 5
While exporting drawing file as EPS image, can the pixel of the image appearance be selected?
Yes. Enter the Export command on the command line and select the format as EPS to export. Then on the Tools drop-down list menu, select Option to pop up the Postscript Exporting options dialog box. Now the pixel of the image can be adjusted as you wish. By the way, the Plot command can be used to generate the EPS file as well with ZWCAD Vitual Eps Plotter1.0.
Message 2 of 5
Wow, that's nice to know, thank you, Rab. We learn something new every day with you around ;)
So there's no need to print it in eps, unless you want to arrange your layout with other views.BTW, coul you explain what it EPSI preview. Is it better than TIFF preview for exporting to Photoshop?
And, incidentally, the option is a bit hidden, isn't it?
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- download cad cam
- Dwg Converter
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad price in india
- autocad autosave location
- 3D Software Download
- buy cad software
- Download cad software