Message 1 of 5
While exporting drawing file as EPS image, can the pixel of the image appearance be selected?
Yes. Enter the Export command on the command line and select the format as EPS to export. Then on the Tools drop-down list menu, select Option to pop up the Postscript Exporting options dialog box. Now the pixel of the image can be adjusted as you wish. By the way, the Plot command can be used to generate the EPS file as well with ZWCAD Vitual Eps Plotter1.0.
Message 2 of 5
Wow, that's nice to know, thank you, Rab. We learn something new every day with you around ;)
So there's no need to print it in eps, unless you want to arrange your layout with other views.BTW, coul you explain what it EPSI preview. Is it better than TIFF preview for exporting to Photoshop?
And, incidentally, the option is a bit hidden, isn't it?
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- mechanical design software free download
- what is cam software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical design software
- 3d ds
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to measure area in autocad
- dwg to plt
- autocad slide library manager
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to open an autocad file
- free dwg viewer
- autocad autocomplete command