Message 1 of 6
view>3d view>plan view>current ucs
very useful command expecially when is needed to work whit elevations. By using this function you can work without rotating the plans (useful because often by rotating the plans you loose information expecially when you forget to turn on all the layers).
But where is the problem if a function works properly you might be asking yourself.......
The problem is that when you work on that function and you want to undo a command the program doesn't undo the command but turns the drawing to the world UCS (the original UCS). Annoying!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
although 2008Pro seemed to have a bug in that the MText rotated along with the rotated (UCS) Plan.
Message 4 of 6
yes the program seems to do that only with complex drawings and not always.
It's true however that, as grupie says, that when you rotate the view according to the ucs the text rotates as well.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad cam software download
- skp to dwg
- text to mtext
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to open an autocad file
- reset autocad configuration
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- convert microstation to autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- cad for students
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- zwcad 2011 torrent