Message 1 of 6
view>3d view>plan view>current ucs
very useful command expecially when is needed to work whit elevations. By using this function you can work without rotating the plans (useful because often by rotating the plans you loose information expecially when you forget to turn on all the layers).
But where is the problem if a function works properly you might be asking yourself.......
The problem is that when you work on that function and you want to undo a command the program doesn't undo the command but turns the drawing to the world UCS (the original UCS). Annoying!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
although 2008Pro seemed to have a bug in that the MText rotated along with the rotated (UCS) Plan.
Message 4 of 6
yes the program seems to do that only with complex drawings and not always.
It's true however that, as grupie says, that when you rotate the view according to the ucs the text rotates as well.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad license error
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open sid file in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- free 3d cam software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad reseller ksa
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text