Message 1 of 6
view>3d view>plan view>current ucs
very useful command expecially when is needed to work whit elevations. By using this function you can work without rotating the plans (useful because often by rotating the plans you loose information expecially when you forget to turn on all the layers).
But where is the problem if a function works properly you might be asking yourself.......
The problem is that when you work on that function and you want to undo a command the program doesn't undo the command but turns the drawing to the world UCS (the original UCS). Annoying!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
although 2008Pro seemed to have a bug in that the MText rotated along with the rotated (UCS) Plan.
Message 4 of 6
yes the program seems to do that only with complex drawings and not always.
It's true however that, as grupie says, that when you rotate the view according to the ucs the text rotates as well.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open sid file in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad portable
- freecad download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2011 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to create fillet in autocad
- home design software free