Message 1 of 6
view>3d view>plan view>current ucs
very useful command expecially when is needed to work whit elevations. By using this function you can work without rotating the plans (useful because often by rotating the plans you loose information expecially when you forget to turn on all the layers).
But where is the problem if a function works properly you might be asking yourself.......
The problem is that when you work on that function and you want to undo a command the program doesn't undo the command but turns the drawing to the world UCS (the original UCS). Annoying!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
although 2008Pro seemed to have a bug in that the MText rotated along with the rotated (UCS) Plan.
Message 4 of 6
yes the program seems to do that only with complex drawings and not always.
It's true however that, as grupie says, that when you rotate the view according to the ucs the text rotates as well.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- import dwg into sketchup
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical software download
- cad cam software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam download
- autocad block does not explode
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn autocad