Message 1 of 6
view>3d view>plan view>current ucs
very useful command expecially when is needed to work whit elevations. By using this function you can work without rotating the plans (useful because often by rotating the plans you loose information expecially when you forget to turn on all the layers).
But where is the problem if a function works properly you might be asking yourself.......
The problem is that when you work on that function and you want to undo a command the program doesn't undo the command but turns the drawing to the world UCS (the original UCS). Annoying!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
although 2008Pro seemed to have a bug in that the MText rotated along with the rotated (UCS) Plan.
Message 4 of 6
yes the program seems to do that only with complex drawings and not always.
It's true however that, as grupie says, that when you rotate the view according to the ucs the text rotates as well.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- buy cad software
- autocad area calculation
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- free cad download
- dwg to plt
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to install ZW3D
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d ds
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad