Message 1 of 7
could you post a tutorial on using 'cal (transparent cal) command? It doesn't seem to be working like Autocad, and I can't seem to get it to work in zwcad, whatever I try.
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Hello Rab, I did this:
(command) line. I click on point.
angle/length/<end point.: 'cal
Expression (?Help): mee (OR type (end+end)/2) )
Calculate error, please verify the expression!
Am I missing something?
Message 4 of 7
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 5 of 7
Thanks, Rab. I've seen the Calculator panel; it's nice, but there are two problems there:
One, I've to copy-paste the results to the commandline.
second is, If it's command line, we can put it in a lisp file, so we can 'add' functions like mid2points (or even (end+end)/4). It seems a shame that it can't be used that way, especially considering that selections of points are much easier than in Autocad! ()
 There seems to be a nice tutorial on using the Calculator Panel on http://www.zwcad.org.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- catia windows 8
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg