Message 1 of 4
After trying ZW for 30 days, I made the purchase.
I design and produce very small parts and components. In AutoCAD I did a fair amount of editing with grips. In ZWCAD, I can't seem to find any way to select more than one grip. I need to be able to select more than one and move them as a group.
Message 2 of 4
Incidentally, intellicad.org news (about the ver. 7 slpha, coming sometime mid 2008) seems to suggest that this feature should be available -- amongst other features.
Keeping fingers crossed till then
Message 3 of 4
Maker, That is such a logical feature, I never for a minute thought it wasn't part of the program. Rather, I thought there was just something I was doing wrong, even though I couldn't imagine what it was.
NOTE to ZWCAD- WE NEED MULTIPLE GRIP SELECTION!!
Message 4 of 4
- fadal emulator
- zw3d 2013 crack
- 3d vx cad software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- free 3d cam software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- pdf to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to install ZWCAD