Message 1 of 4
After trying ZW for 30 days, I made the purchase.
I design and produce very small parts and components. In AutoCAD I did a fair amount of editing with grips. In ZWCAD, I can't seem to find any way to select more than one grip. I need to be able to select more than one and move them as a group.
Message 2 of 4
Incidentally, intellicad.org news (about the ver. 7 slpha, coming sometime mid 2008) seems to suggest that this feature should be available -- amongst other features.
Keeping fingers crossed till then
Message 3 of 4
Maker, That is such a logical feature, I never for a minute thought it wasn't part of the program. Rather, I thought there was just something I was doing wrong, even though I couldn't imagine what it was.
NOTE to ZWCAD- WE NEED MULTIPLE GRIP SELECTION!!
Message 4 of 4
- what is cam software
- autosave autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad block does not explode
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- cadtools forum
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad default toolbar
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- freecad download
- catia windows 8
- drawing angles in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format