Message 1 of 4
After trying ZW for 30 days, I made the purchase.
I design and produce very small parts and components. In AutoCAD I did a fair amount of editing with grips. In ZWCAD, I can't seem to find any way to select more than one grip. I need to be able to select more than one and move them as a group.
Message 2 of 4
Incidentally, intellicad.org news (about the ver. 7 slpha, coming sometime mid 2008) seems to suggest that this feature should be available -- amongst other features.
Keeping fingers crossed till then
Message 3 of 4
Maker, That is such a logical feature, I never for a minute thought it wasn't part of the program. Rather, I thought there was just something I was doing wrong, even though I couldn't imagine what it was.
NOTE to ZWCAD- WE NEED MULTIPLE GRIP SELECTION!!
Message 4 of 4
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad show the file path
- cad cam software download
- mechanical software download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free cad software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad mechanical
- 3d modeling website
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2011
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- mechanical design software free download