Grip selection

Subscribe Topic

Roger Malinowski

Message 1 of 4

Grip selection
15-05-2008 08:47 . am   |   View his/her posts only

After trying ZW for 30 days, I made the purchase.

I design and produce very small parts and components. In AutoCAD I did a fair amount of editing with grips. In ZWCAD, I can't seem to find any way to select more than one grip. I need to be able to select more than one and move them as a group.Confused

maker

Message 2 of 4

Grip selection
Hello Roger, that's a feature presently not available: requested by atleast 2 of us. Maybe if more people ask for this, it should make an appearance in the next version. Considering how useful this is, it's really surprising there hasn't been more of a demand for it!

Incidentally, intellicad.org news (about the ver. 7 slpha, coming sometime mid 2008) seems to suggest that this feature should be available -- amongst other features.

Keeping fingers crossed till then Exclamation

Roger Malinowski

Message 3 of 4

Grip selection

Maker, That is such a logical feature, I never for a minute thought it wasn't part of the program. Rather, I thought there was just something I was doing wrong, even though I couldn't imagine what it was.

NOTE to ZWCAD- WE NEED MULTIPLE GRIP SELECTION!!LOL

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

15-05-2008 11:43 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

Dear all. Our R&D dept are improving the Grip function now. And maybe in our 2009 version, that will be supported. We will keep you inform on the progress Smile

See also
X