Message 1 of 6
Can anybody recommend a block manager for use within ZWCAD ? I've looked through numerous websites but can't seem to find anything that intergrates and lets me create new blocks within categories and subcategories. Ideally I'd be looking for a search capability but that's not essential.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks in Advance
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
The following site probably gives a better insight as to what I'm talking about :-
Category and SubCategory are really Library and Sub Libraries, just methods of categorising blocks, so that you only need look through a smaller number of blocks. This is particularly useful if we're space planning furniture within a design.
Most block manager software that I've come across simply displays a block or a matrix of blocks, but we would like to be able to choose, between a list of Descriptions or Codes and the actual graphical block. This means that clients can actually give us the exact codes that they require and we can pull them from the block manager.
As I said in an earlier post, the ideal compliment to this would be the ability to extract a list of all the blocks used wiythin a design and the quantity present of each.
Hope that helps.... Have a good day !!Tiger2008-05-20 06:40:43
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad corner blocks
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zw 3d
- cad 3d models download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings