Message 1 of 5
Wasn't sure where to post this or if I should post this but ...
I'm running Version 2008.04.15(5576)
I just noticed, when I use REFEDIT, if I enlarge the REFEDIT window the pane around Path: and the two options below it don't move with the rest of the winow contents. Only a small thing I know, but I just thought I'd pass it on.
Please just delete this if I've posted in the wrong area.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
If I call up REFEDIT I get the window i the middle of the screen.
If I place my cursor on the bottom right corner of the window until it changes to allow a resize, then press and hold the left mouse button as I drag diagonally to the bottom right corner of the screen.
Then, the frame that surrounds the Path: and the 2 options 'Automatically select all nested objects' and 'Prompt to select nested objects' , does NOT move or grow as it should.
Hope that helps, don't really know how else to describe it.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad 3d models download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad 2012 serial number
- unlock viewport
- unable to select objects in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical design software free download
- reset autocad configuration
- 3d home design dwg files
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d cad models free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad