Message 1 of 9
Also TTF fonts have imprecise borders.
I thought there was a "display problem" but when plotting to a pdf file the quality remains very poor.
I've tried with the TEXTQLTY variable but had no effects.
Any help ???
Message 2 of 9
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
Bit late, I know, but I thought I should confirm your comments - at least regarding the fonts. My experiences:
1. Printing as 'eps', I get bad/weird results using the ARIAL font. The 'solid hatch' exportsokay, though. Preview was not very good, as you said, but I didn't feel it was too important.
2. Exporting as 'eps', OTOH, was interesting: everything came out okay - except that 'solid hatch' disappeared. Perhaps I need a few more tests here.
While (Rab &) the tech guys solve the problem, I'd suggest you try out pdfcreator - as suggested by Pavel in some other post. I'ts free and exports to quite a few formats besides pdf.
 A few more test later: solid hatch still doesn't export; but all other hatches (and arial font) do! So, as an option, you could also export eps (Be sure to use the 'tools->options' for proper scale etc) - and, then, 'Flatten Layers' and fill in Photoshop (or whatever).
Message 5 of 9
Dear all, thank you first. Here we talk about two questions about Hatch funtion. My colleague, Kevin and I have checked out them and they have been submitted to our R&D dept. We will keep you inform with the progress.
Message 6 of 9
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
My requirementes are to print to pdf files, not eps.
Yesterday I found that in one layout the pdf file created had no SOLID HATCH. It disappear !!
I've tried with the Adobe Pdf Creator virtual printer and with CUTEPdf printer too. No way. Seems like it's a ZWCAD problem.
Message 9 of 9
Looks like you're right - unfortunately. I just tried it with Pdfcreator: the solid hatch came out quite poor. The font (arial) came out okay, though.
In my tests, the problem with disappearing (solid) hatch is there in EPS export, too.
About the only suggestion I can give right now is to install Adobe Acrobat - AFAIK it should import DWG files. Perhaps, till the trial period runs, the Zwcad patch will come.
Another is to export EPS, fill in the hatches (solid only - the rest seem to export okay) in Photoshop, and export PDF. Although these are "unnecessary" extra steps. Sorry.
- cad corner blocks
- cad drafting software
- autocad automatic saving command
- buy solidworks 2009
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- acad viewer free
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d modelling programs
- zwcad 2012 crack
- Download cad software
- Download free 3d models
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3d cad free software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing