Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to find area in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- sketchup dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- How to open an autocad file
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad mechanical download
- freecad download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad cam download
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert bak file to dwg