Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical software download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- .shx file definition
- 3d cad free software
- 3d models of people
- autocad license error
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing