Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad cam download
- catia windows 8
- convert skp to dwg
- 3D Design
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad convert text to mtext
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- Download free 3d models
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad corner blocks
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad license error