Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2012 product key
- cadtools forum
- 3d cad design software
- wire rope design
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- what is cam software
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg to skp
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 2d cam software free download
- cad mechanical download