Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad to sketchup
- convert dwg to dgn
- 3d modeling website
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical software download
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad area calculation
- free dwf viewer
- 3d ds
- cad drafting software