Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d ds
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- dwg 3d
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad license error
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad 2012 serial number
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- text to mtext
- 3d modelling programs
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical design software free download