Message 1 of 3
How to add note or text to the dimension?
A: Sometimes you want to add some note or text to the dimension to make your drawing perfect, please use the DDEDIT command to edit your dimension text, as following steps:
1: Enter DDEDIT command in the command line.
2: Choose the dimension.
3: In the Text Formatting you can add to as you wish.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to skp converter
- sketchup dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad cam software
- autocad license error
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad forum
- dgn to dwg
- catia windows 8
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2010
- How to convert Mtext to Text