Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad discussion
- .shx file definition
- convert ellipse to polyline
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- sketchup dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- drawing software for metal sheet development