Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad price in india
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zwcad 2011 crack
- catia windows 8
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d cad design software
- download cad cam
- mechanical drawing software
- dwg cad
- 3D Software Download
- how to open dwg files in autocad