Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical drawing software
- Download free 3d models
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad cam software free
- 3d home design dwg files
- cad design software
- cad for iphone
- autocad autocomplete command
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad mechanical
- convert microstation to autocad