Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- autocad license error
- DXF converter
- home design software free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free cad software
- set autosave in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- sketchup dwg