Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- zwcad 2011 crack
- buy solidworks 2009
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2014 crack
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- Dwg Converter
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- Free 3d house design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- vx cad cam software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free dwg viewer