Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- autocad calculate area
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad to sketchup
- 3d cad cam
- cad cam software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- fadal emulator
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad cam