Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad slide library manager
- cad mechanical
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- fadal emulator
- cad 3d models download
- cad file viewer free
- dgn to dwg converter online
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- vx cad cam software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn