Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- cad corner blocks
- free dwf viewer
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad block does not explode
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad license error
- autocad menu bar
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- home design software free
- cad 3d models download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- zwcad 2009 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603