Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- area autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad price in india
- dwg software
- 3D Design
- autocad tag attribute display off
- calculate area in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- cad software free download
- autocad license error
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software free download
- cad drafting software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download