Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad file viewer free
- cad for iphone
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad autosave location
- zw 3d
- autosave autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- free dwf viewer for mac
- any dwf to dwg converter full