Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad design software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad moving objects
- cadtools forum
- catia windows 8
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- combine two regions in autocad