Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- ac$ to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad software free download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad file viewer free