Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to measure area in autocad
- freecad download
- dgn converter
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d models of people
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- buy cad software
- pdf to dwg