Message 1 of 1
How to migrate the .dvb to ZWCAD?
A: The .dvb is used for AutoCAD, but in ZWCAD the VBA file is .zvb. So you cannot direct running the .dvb file in ZWCAD. You should copy the code from dvb editor and paste to ZWCAD and rewrite them, as following steps:
Firstly, please load and open dvb file in AutoCAD visual basic editor, and copy the codes from editor.
Secondly, open the Editor of ZWCAD and paste the code to it.
So you can rewrite the codes in ZWCAD editor and save it to be .zvb file. About the difference of VBA between AutoCAD and ZWCAD, please consult the
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d modeling website
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to move objects in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad for iphone
- convert skp to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- wire rope design
- autocad 2013 serial number
- catia windows 8
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD