Message 1 of 7
We recommend the configuration of system for running ZWCAD.
A: There are the system requirements of ZWCAD:
1. Microsoft Windows 2000/XP or
2. Intel Pentium or more powerful processor.
3. 256MB memory or higher (recommend:512MB)
4. 300MB HDD space or higher.
Rab Liu2008-06-04 17:08:01
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
I hope everything goes well with you.
According to the print problem with image, have you ever tried to add the RAM and solved the problem? Maybe it dues to the wrong print setting, because 512MB is enough for ZWCAD. Please check the following plot setting, from file-> plot
1. plot area: if you chose the current view and not the whole image could be see in the drawing space then the invisible parts could not be printed on the paper.
2. Plot scale: for example, if you chose A4 for the print, and the paper in printer is A4 too, and then you set plot scalse as 1:2, in this situation, the drawing couldn't be printed wholly. It also accurse when the plot area is not fit to the plot scalse.
If the problem still exist, please contact us.
Have a nice day!
Message 6 of 7
Few customer reported after they increased their RAM to 2 Gb their drawing with heavy raster images were printed well. In case of RAM 512 Mb sometimes plotters plotted few images and few empty borders of single drawing.
Have a nice day too
Message 7 of 7
The more the beter, sometimes the printer need space to read the drawing in before printing, if there is not enough space in the printer, it will use the memory of the computer.
Please wait for the next version for a better inprovement.
- Dwg Converter
- cad drafting software
- dwg to skp converter
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad mechanical
- convert dwg to dgn
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad cam download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to open an autocad file
- 3D Design
- autocad area calculation