Message 1 of 5
It's been a while since my last visit on this forum. As I gave up using ZWCAD on Windows Vista x64 cause it's very slow, but on Windows XP x32 works like a dream (great job guys). I've been searching for other CAD software (based on IntelliCAD)like CADopia, progeCAD... and I must say that they are all pretty much the same and they all suck! ZWCAD is the only decent alternative for AutoCAD and there is no difference when using it on a good machine with WindowsXP x32!
Now, I don't know how you guys feel about opinions of users, but as a user of AutoCAD and tester of many other CAD software, I must say that the text editors in ZWCAD are not user-friendly and difficult to use and work with. So, my advice for you is to take the text editors from AutoCAD (copy) and bring them to ZWCAD (paste)...LOL... But really, if ZWCAD could have text editors like the ones in AutoCAD, i wold dare to say its better than AutoCAD! (btw. new autocad 2009 with ribon toolbars sucks!, keep the standard look, ZWCAD 2008i looks great). I'll repeat, your text editors are NOT user friendly, and they are funny to work with in a negative way. They should be easier like: when I double-click on a multiline text, I wanna enter the text where it is, I don't like the window that opens. It also stands for single line.
Can I expect you guys consider my advice and to see normal text editors in the new version of ZWACD?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad cam software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free cad cam software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download