Message 1 of 4
I'm a new ZWcad user and still don't know how to make a closed box (in autocad you have "shadings"). I don't want to look through the box / house.
Can anybody help me?
Message 2 of 4
Are you using the Standard version or the Pro version? If the Professional version, just type HI (for HIDE), or SHA (for SHADE). Or go to View (menu)->render->hide (or shade)
If using the standard version, bad luck: it doesn't support making real 3d objects. You can, of course, create FACEs (Draw->Surfaces->...)
Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
BTW if you're into making 3d views of houses, you could take a look at Sketchup (sketchup.google.com): I'm sure you'll have already heard of it. It complements Autocad/Intellicad (Zwcad) perfectly. The best thing is that, unlike Autocad/Intellicad, you can start out with the "block" shape and "ink" in the details as you advance in the design. And it's a helluva lot of fun!
- dwg software
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dwg 3d
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad license error
- 3d cad models free download
- cadtools forum
- download cad cam
- zwcad portable
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical design software free download