Message 1 of 4
I'm a new ZWcad user and still don't know how to make a closed box (in autocad you have "shadings"). I don't want to look through the box / house.
Can anybody help me?
Message 2 of 4
Are you using the Standard version or the Pro version? If the Professional version, just type HI (for HIDE), or SHA (for SHADE). Or go to View (menu)->render->hide (or shade)
If using the standard version, bad luck: it doesn't support making real 3d objects. You can, of course, create FACEs (Draw->Surfaces->...)
Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
BTW if you're into making 3d views of houses, you could take a look at Sketchup (sketchup.google.com): I'm sure you'll have already heard of it. It complements Autocad/Intellicad (Zwcad) perfectly. The best thing is that, unlike Autocad/Intellicad, you can start out with the "block" shape and "ink" in the details as you advance in the design. And it's a helluva lot of fun!
- how to find area in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- fadal emulator
- dwg to skp
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- home design software free
- drawing angles in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad for iphone
- 2d cam software free download
- free 3d cad software download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert a bak file to dwg