Message 1 of 4
I'm a new ZWcad user and still don't know how to make a closed box (in autocad you have "shadings"). I don't want to look through the box / house.
Can anybody help me?
Message 2 of 4
Are you using the Standard version or the Pro version? If the Professional version, just type HI (for HIDE), or SHA (for SHADE). Or go to View (menu)->render->hide (or shade)
If using the standard version, bad luck: it doesn't support making real 3d objects. You can, of course, create FACEs (Draw->Surfaces->...)
Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
BTW if you're into making 3d views of houses, you could take a look at Sketchup (sketchup.google.com): I'm sure you'll have already heard of it. It complements Autocad/Intellicad (Zwcad) perfectly. The best thing is that, unlike Autocad/Intellicad, you can start out with the "block" shape and "ink" in the details as you advance in the design. And it's a helluva lot of fun!
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad commands
- cad software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zwcad 2011 crack
- 3d modeling website
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad cam software download
- how to move objects in autocad