Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free dwf viewer
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad cam software download
- cad cam download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2011
- cad reseller ksa