Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to install ZW3D
- text to mtext
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dwg 3d
- autocad 2012 product key
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- sketchup dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to find area in autocad