Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2011
- design cad software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- download cad cam
- cad drafting software
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad cam
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg 3d
- How to convert Mtext to Text