Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
We released the new patch for ZWCAD2008i, which solved some problems about PLOT. You can download it from http://www.zwcad.org/UpdateList.asp
I hope it will be helpful for you.
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2013 download
- buy solidworks 2010
- convert skp to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- unlock viewport
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad cam software