Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- unlock viewport
- dwg to plt
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software
- autocad calculate area
- autocad license error
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad