Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2009
- free cad software
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad cam software
- autocad automatic saving command
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zw3d 2013 crack
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- dwg 3d
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- autocad to sketchup