Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
We released the new patch for ZWCAD2008i, which solved some problems about PLOT. You can download it from http://www.zwcad.org/UpdateList.asp
I hope it will be helpful for you.
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cadtools forum
- autosave autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad menu bar
- 2d drawing
- free 3d cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d modeling website
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD