Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d cad software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad commands
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to open sid file in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- combine two regions in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- area of irregular shapes
- zw 3d