Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cam design software
- what is .dwg
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2011 crack
- sketchup dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autosave autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad design software
- autocad menu bar