Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2013 download
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad corner blocks
- autocad 2013 product key
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to measure area in autocad
- cam design software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad show the file path
- 3d cad design
- autocad block does not explode
- vx cad cam software