Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d cad software
- pdf to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2009
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad calculate area
- how to open dwg on ipad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- sheet metal design tips
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad for iphone
- autocad show the file path
- autocad moving objects
- Free 3d house design software