Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- convert ellipse to polyline
- free 3d cam software
- cad cam software download
- buy solidworks 2011
- DWG to DXF
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2013 download
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d models of people
- 3d ds
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2009