Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Try LPT connection if it is possible
2. Start open plot window only if workstation with shared printer turned on and working. Delete shared printers from your workstation if they not avaliable for you
3. Use Print Server instead of workstation with shared printer.
Be happy :)Pavel2008-07-11 03:16:31
Message 3 of 4
Hi sergio coelho,
We will release an update patch for ZWCAD2008i in July. The new patch will speed up the appereance of the plot control dialog of ZWCAD.
At present, you can try Pavel's method to improve your software environment. Here is something additional:
1.using "plot" button in "file" menu instead of typing "plot"command in command bar.
2.using local printer instead of net printer if it is possible.
3.delete any other printers which you don't use from your computer.
This is my mind, maybe it can be helpful for you in some way.
Message 4 of 4
We released the new patch for ZWCAD2008i, which solved some problems about PLOT. You can download it from http://www.zwcad.org/UpdateList.asp
I hope it will be helpful for you.
- Dwg Converter
- cad cam software
- dgn autocad
- 3d cad software
- dwg software
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- autocad license error
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2009 crack
- unlock viewport