diacritical sign problems in ZWCAD

Subscribe Topic

whitesnake69

Message 1 of 2

16-07-2008 02:54 . am   |   View his/her posts only
HELLo guys!
It's me once again here to complain. .
Well, perhaps you dont know how Croatian (I'm from Croatia)alphabet looks like, but I'll try to explain:
It has 30 letters, with some diacritical signs or if you wish "letters with addons". Here it is: A,B,C,Č,Ć,D,Dž,Đ,E,F,G,H,I,J,J,K,L,LJ,M,N,NJ,
O,P,R,S,Š,T,U,V,Z,Ž.
Or if this forum cannot display it for you have a look at: http://www.croatianroots.com/alpha.jpg
Getting to the point:
In my company we like to call our projects by name of the investor wich often looks like this:
"E7-101 ##### - SILVANA BLAŽEVIĆ" this is the name of the main folder and the .dwg files within, with little differences. THE PROBLEM IS that when I try to open a file within a folder which name consists of some diacritical signs I get some a funny message, and the file does not open. The same thing happens if the file is out of the folder. The files open only when I rename the main folder and the files within it in a name without diacritical signs. Any "normal" solution?whitesnake692008-07-18 06:16:02

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 2

16-07-2008 02:54 . am   |   View his/her posts only

The problem has been verified, it is a problem of ZWCAD,I have reported it to the reserch & develop department, and the problem's number is 6813,please keep the number, you can get the latest information through it. We hope the problem will be solved soon. Before the solution come out , we suggest you to use English or other letter to name the file. We are so sorrry for the inconvenience. If there is any new information, we will inform you in time.

By the way, a new update patch for the ZWCAD 2008i has been released recently, there are much improvement in it. May be you will find a great pleasantly surprise.
Following is the download link:
http://www.zwcad.org/UpdateList.asp
See also
X