Message 1 of 6
Dimensions look fine when creating them and the diameter symbol appers as it should. But when I save the file as an AutoCAD 2000 DXF and re-open it the diameter symbols are gone (replaced with the missing character box). If I open the same file with AutoCAD the symbols are displayed fine.
Any ideas on this? Maybe a setting I have messed up somewhere?
Thanks in advance for any help!aluminu2008-07-17 06:09:51
Message 2 of 6
Thank you very much for using ZWCAD.
You can repair the DXF file using "recover" command in ZWCAD. If the problem still happens, please send the DXF file and the version information of ZWCAD to us by email. Our email is email@example.com. You can get the version information by typing "vernum" command in the command bar.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
I hope everything goes well with you.
Thank you for your letter. The problem has been checked, we opened your dxf file and found the diameter symbol can be seen. Our version is 2008.07.18(6248), so please try the new patch released on 18th July 2008.
If the problem still happen, please contract us.
Message 5 of 6
Thanks & Best regards,
Message 6 of 6
- autocad area calculation
- autocad 2012 product key
- download cad cam
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to find area in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad for students
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to open an autocad file
- Creating a rope texture in 3D