Message 1 of 6
Dimensions look fine when creating them and the diameter symbol appers as it should. But when I save the file as an AutoCAD 2000 DXF and re-open it the diameter symbols are gone (replaced with the missing character box). If I open the same file with AutoCAD the symbols are displayed fine.
Any ideas on this? Maybe a setting I have messed up somewhere?
Thanks in advance for any help!aluminu2008-07-17 06:09:51
Message 2 of 6
Thank you very much for using ZWCAD.
You can repair the DXF file using "recover" command in ZWCAD. If the problem still happens, please send the DXF file and the version information of ZWCAD to us by email. Our email is email@example.com. You can get the version information by typing "vernum" command in the command bar.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
I hope everything goes well with you.
Thank you for your letter. The problem has been checked, we opened your dxf file and found the diameter symbol can be seen. Our version is 2008.07.18(6248), so please try the new patch released on 18th July 2008.
If the problem still happen, please contract us.
Message 5 of 6
Thanks & Best regards,
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2009
- DWG to DXF
- autocad to sketchup
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2010 product key