Message 1 of 6
Dimensions look fine when creating them and the diameter symbol appers as it should. But when I save the file as an AutoCAD 2000 DXF and re-open it the diameter symbols are gone (replaced with the missing character box). If I open the same file with AutoCAD the symbols are displayed fine.
Any ideas on this? Maybe a setting I have messed up somewhere?
Thanks in advance for any help!aluminu2008-07-17 06:09:51
Message 2 of 6
Thank you very much for using ZWCAD.
You can repair the DXF file using "recover" command in ZWCAD. If the problem still happens, please send the DXF file and the version information of ZWCAD to us by email. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can get the version information by typing "vernum" command in the command bar.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
I hope everything goes well with you.
Thank you for your letter. The problem has been checked, we opened your dxf file and found the diameter symbol can be seen. Our version is 2008.07.18(6248), so please try the new patch released on 18th July 2008.
If the problem still happen, please contract us.
Message 5 of 6
Thanks & Best regards,
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad autocomplete command
- mechanical engineering software free download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d home design dwg files
- Free 3d house design software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy solidworks 2009