Message 1 of 2
Update patch for ZWCAD 2008i is released now! In this patch, some improvements are made, which include improved features and important fixes.
In general, three features are added to ZWCAD 2008i. They are rendering, new options for plot style settings, and spelling checker.
2. New Options for Plot Style Settings
3. Spelling Checker
There are four major fixes in this patch, which are shown as follows:
1. The response speed of Plot Setup is improved. Now it is faster for the Plot dialog box to pop up.
2. When executing the Insert command, users can have a preview of blocks from the Insert dialog box.
3. The problem that text could not be recognized when the assigned font does not include corresponding characters has been fixed to some extent.
4. In previous cases, text string would mix up with height settings and color settings when symbols like 'H'C are included in it. Now text string containing such characters can be normally displayed.
Download this update patch, please click here.
Message 2 of 2