CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > newest patch-block printing bug!!!

newest patch-block printing bug!!!

Subscribe Topic

whitesnake69

Message 1 of 5

01-08-2008 06:17 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hy guys!
Yesterday I've installed the newest patch for ZWCAD2008i Standard, and now I have some sort of a printing problem! When I want to print my electrical project with my symbols (a group of blocks I've been using for several years), they (the blocks) are coming out a bit deformed, while the print preview shows them as they should be. Tomorrow I'll test this on my Vista x64, with a different printer. I must say that before installing the newest patch, I had no printing problems, bul a lot of delay when switching layers which now works like a dream. In fact, everything now works like a dream, even on my Vista x64, except for this printing problem. Any Idea?

Btw. I really hope you guys are considering about my suggestion for the text editors in ZWCAD. Please make them like the ones in AutoCAD if you can, this ones from IntelliCAD are difficult to use.

Stay well!Wink

whitesnake69

Message 2 of 5

Any Admin to answer me please?

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 5

05-08-2008 11:29 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Dear whitesnake69,

We tried to verify the problems you mentioned using our own DWG file with blocks, but we always got a normal result.

Could you please send us the whole or part of the DWG file which has the problems to tech@zwcad.com? And the printer information and

printing setting information are appreciated. You can send them to the same email. Thank you for your help.

whitesnake69

Message 4 of 5

Any luck with my problem yet guys?
All files and data you asked were send to you!

OldForumPost

Message 5 of 5

19-08-2008 10:00 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Thank you for your files, it is really a good way to show us the problem, it is really not as pinpoint as AutoCAD when zoom in a big view.
I have report this problem to the R&D, I hope it will be solved soon.
the problem number is 7171, If we solve it I will tell you in time.
And I hope this problem didnot give your many inconvenience. Steven Sun2008-08-19 10:27:43
See also
X