Message 1 of 3
....wich is quite probable,
notice that when you run Zwcad the program is settled in a way that it only works on one cpu and not on all. That might be slowing up a little your operations. If you want to work whith full power go to task manager and set the affinity of the process to two cores. The annoing thing is that you have to do it everytime you run zwcad
at least that's what happens to me. does anyone has the same problem I have?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I am sorry that ZWCAD can support one core for the moment , and we have planed to support mutiple core processor in the next version ZWCAD 2009, it is likely to release in November, please wait for the good news.
Thanks for your interesting in ZWCAD.
Have a nice day .
- 3d models of people
- autocad .bak viewer
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3d modeling website
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad reseller ksa