Message 1 of 3
....wich is quite probable,
notice that when you run Zwcad the program is settled in a way that it only works on one cpu and not on all. That might be slowing up a little your operations. If you want to work whith full power go to task manager and set the affinity of the process to two cores. The annoing thing is that you have to do it everytime you run zwcad
at least that's what happens to me. does anyone has the same problem I have?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I am sorry that ZWCAD can support one core for the moment , and we have planed to support mutiple core processor in the next version ZWCAD 2009, it is likely to release in November, please wait for the good news.
Thanks for your interesting in ZWCAD.
Have a nice day .
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d modelling programs
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- zwcad 2010 download
- home design software free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad menu bar
- cad cam software free
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad software free download
- autocad block does not explode
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- any dwf to dwg converter full