Message 1 of 3
....wich is quite probable,
notice that when you run Zwcad the program is settled in a way that it only works on one cpu and not on all. That might be slowing up a little your operations. If you want to work whith full power go to task manager and set the affinity of the process to two cores. The annoing thing is that you have to do it everytime you run zwcad
at least that's what happens to me. does anyone has the same problem I have?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I am sorry that ZWCAD can support one core for the moment , and we have planed to support mutiple core processor in the next version ZWCAD 2009, it is likely to release in November, please wait for the good news.
Thanks for your interesting in ZWCAD.
Have a nice day .
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad turn off the smart command
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad for iphone
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autosave autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- free cad software
- Dwg Converter
- cad free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013