Message 1 of 2
It took me some time to figure it out but know I know that O-tracking is not working right. Endpoint is not 90 dec.
It says endpoint: ....< 180 dec. but you don't get the ... on 90 dec. to make a straight line.
Message 2 of 2
Could you tell me your drafting setting?
It is strange that this problem couldn't recur. Following is my operation, maybe it is not right as you. Please tell me how to adjust to your operation? A movie about that is appreciated.
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- mechanical design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg software
- download cad cam
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad 2012 serial number
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad cam
- cad cam download
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad moving objects