Message 1 of 2
It took me some time to figure it out but know I know that O-tracking is not working right. Endpoint is not 90 dec.
It says endpoint: ....< 180 dec. but you don't get the ... on 90 dec. to make a straight line.
Message 2 of 2
Could you tell me your drafting setting?
It is strange that this problem couldn't recur. Following is my operation, maybe it is not right as you. Please tell me how to adjust to your operation? A movie about that is appreciated.
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to find area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d models of people
- cad 3d models download
- area autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad convert text to mtext