Message 1 of 2
It took me some time to figure it out but know I know that O-tracking is not working right. Endpoint is not 90 dec.
It says endpoint: ....< 180 dec. but you don't get the ... on 90 dec. to make a straight line.
Message 2 of 2
Could you tell me your drafting setting?
It is strange that this problem couldn't recur. Following is my operation, maybe it is not right as you. Please tell me how to adjust to your operation? A movie about that is appreciated.
- dwg to plt
- drawing angles in autocad
- unlock viewport
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn converter
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- catia windows 8
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to measure area in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- what is cam software
- autocad license error
- cad cam software free download
- cad mechanical download