Message 1 of 2
It took me some time to figure it out but know I know that O-tracking is not working right. Endpoint is not 90 dec.
It says endpoint: ....< 180 dec. but you don't get the ... on 90 dec. to make a straight line.
Message 2 of 2
Could you tell me your drafting setting?
It is strange that this problem couldn't recur. Following is my operation, maybe it is not right as you. Please tell me how to adjust to your operation? A movie about that is appreciated.
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad cam software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cadtools forum
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad menu bar
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad automatic saving command
- text to mtext
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg