Message 1 of 2
It took me some time to figure it out but know I know that O-tracking is not working right. Endpoint is not 90 dec.
It says endpoint: ....< 180 dec. but you don't get the ... on 90 dec. to make a straight line.
Message 2 of 2
Could you tell me your drafting setting?
It is strange that this problem couldn't recur. Following is my operation, maybe it is not right as you. Please tell me how to adjust to your operation? A movie about that is appreciated.
- unlock viewport
- autocad default toolbar
- free dwf viewer
- 3d cad free software
- autocad .bak viewer
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad mechanical download
- cad discussion
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- 3d modeling website
- cad cam software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format