Message 1 of 2
It took me some time to figure it out but know I know that O-tracking is not working right. Endpoint is not 90 dec.
It says endpoint: ....< 180 dec. but you don't get the ... on 90 dec. to make a straight line.
Message 2 of 2
Could you tell me your drafting setting?
It is strange that this problem couldn't recur. Following is my operation, maybe it is not right as you. Please tell me how to adjust to your operation? A movie about that is appreciated.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad drafting software
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2009
- buy solidworks 2009
- ac$ to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- dgn to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad discussion