Message 1 of 2
I noticed an unexpected behaviour of ZWCAD Pro 2008i. If I open a dwg file created by Autocad 2008 and saved in Autocad 2000 format, ZWCad shows doubles entities (lines, hatch, text box,....).
Infact if I select these entities, the properties panel shows double objects: ex. Text (2), Hatch (2) (see example)
Obviously it hasn't happen if, once opened the same file, I create new lines or text box or hatch or .........
Could you support me ? Thanks
Message 2 of 2
When the file is saved as AutoCAD 2000 format, there will be some problem, because the AutoCAD2000 format is a bit different from the AutoCAD 2007 format.
But I am so sorry that I tried to do as you but it happen to be OK. My version is 2008.08.06(6414), please download the latest version and try again.
Update Patches for ZWCAD2008i Professional
If the prlbem sitll happen, please feel free to contact us. maybe the file I drew is too simple. Could you please send that file to us. Please mail to email@example.com.
By the way, there is going to be a national day from 29th september ~ 5th october. We will come back on 6th october and try our best to rely all the mails send during this period . So sorry for the inconvenience.
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3d design software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad