Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- how to make a hole in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2009 professional
- buy solidworks 2010
- pdf to dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad cam software free
- what is .dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad reseller ksa
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to convert a bak file to dwg