Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- DXF converter
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical drawing software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad price in india
- cad cam software
- home design software free
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- sheet metal design tips
- area of irregular shapes
- buy solidworks 2009