Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad for students
- unlock viewport
- area of irregular shapes
- dongle driver for windows 7
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d design software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad software free download
- autocad calculate area
- dwg to plt