Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- unlock viewport
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad 2013 serial number
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- acad dwg viewer
- dwg software
- autocad block does not explode
- area autocad
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download