Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- dwg cad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- unlock viewport
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- free dwg viewer
- cad for students
- mechanical design software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad mechanical download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software free