Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- Dwg Converter
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad menu bar
- cad drafting software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d models of people
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d design software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad 2009 professional