Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- autocad 2013 serial number
- mechanical design software
- How to install ZW3D
- 3D Software Download
- autocad slide library manager
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad cam software free
- buy solidworks 2010
- dwg cad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad commands
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2009
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac