Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- mechanical design software
- catia windows 8
- mechanical design software free download
- what is .dwg
- cad/cam software download
- cad for iphone
- autocad 2013 product key
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad license error
- cad corner blocks
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical engineering software free download
- drawing a gear in autocad