Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your post.
When adding the path of the support file to the "File Search Path" , ZWCAD can find the support file successfully.
Add the path that the lisp program require.
You might also like these posts:
Some lisp routines for autocad or zwcad beginners.
How to load CAD LISP application on startup? how to load vba startup?
ZWCAD Lisp FAQ
use lisp to convert line or arc to polyline
command alias editor for ZWCAD, CAD lisp program with dialog box
add support file search path lisp
Take a look at ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- download cad cam
- 3D Software Download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad forum
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad cam
- calculate area in autocad
- cad cam software download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical engineering software free download
- drawing angles in autocad