Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad portable
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad 2010 product key
- mechanical design software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 2d drawing
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to open dwg on iphone