Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- unlock viewport
- autocad drawing software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 2d cam software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad file viewer free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer for mac
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- set autosave in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD