Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad mechanical download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to open an autocad file
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- import dwg into sketchup
- Free 3d house design software
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad cam download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- buy cad software