Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2010
- dwg 3d
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad cam
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software download
- free cad software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to move objects in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- what is .dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad corner blocks