Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- how to measure area in autocad
- home design software free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad file viewer free
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad design
- dwg to skp
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- freecad download
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical engineering software free download