Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- cad discussion
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad models free download
- how to find area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- convert ellipse to polyline
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad slide library manager
- autosave autocad
- mechanical design software
- dwg software
- what is .dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad