Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- 3d cad cam
- what is .dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad autosave location
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010
- cad design software
- what is cam software
- free dwf viewer
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad