Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- home design software free
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dgn converter
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dwg to skp
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3D Design
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- using autocad calculating total area
- calculate area in autocad