Message 1 of 2
I'm working on a new project and i started to include new layout's, but when i got to the 2nd one and i tried to save the file, zwcad crashed, saying: "error saving file "'... The file may be corrupt." After this i was unable to save my progress....
I workarround this by pasting all the work to a new file, but unfortunatly i had to do the layout work all over again....and.....when i got to the 4th layout....it crashed again on save....
Thanks in advance.
Note: the file is on a server in our network.
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- skp to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn converter
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- mechanical softwares free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad cam software
- cad corner blocks
- design cad software
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d modelling programs