Message 1 of 4
I've the following problem, in some files when i plot them, the hatch and the text fill disapear...it's all fine in preview though...
One thing, this problem occurs, mainly, when i open a file that was made in zwcad 2008i, in autocad 2007 LT (we have both software in our office), in spite of also happening in zwcad...
thanks in advance
Message 2 of 4
I agree with hugobat an so I think many other users of ZWcad
It's always the same problem. I've been reporting this several times (text colours topics) but no answer from the staff.....
That problem is very very annoing..........................
I attach a file that shows the problem
.....the only problem is that I don't know how to attach it.......
Message 3 of 4
And you can also send email to us with the DRAWING, email@example.com. We will try our best to solve it.
And we will release ZWCAD2009, it will solve the problem in HATCH and TEXT. I hope you can pay any attention to www.zwcad.org.
Thank you for your feedback.Steven Sun2008-10-27 15:00:50
Message 4 of 4
- design cad software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2010 serial number
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad free software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to open dwg on iphone