Message 1 of 4
I've the following problem, in some files when i plot them, the hatch and the text fill disapear...it's all fine in preview though...
One thing, this problem occurs, mainly, when i open a file that was made in zwcad 2008i, in autocad 2007 LT (we have both software in our office), in spite of also happening in zwcad...
thanks in advance
Message 2 of 4
I agree with hugobat an so I think many other users of ZWcad
It's always the same problem. I've been reporting this several times (text colours topics) but no answer from the staff.....
That problem is very very annoing..........................
I attach a file that shows the problem
.....the only problem is that I don't know how to attach it.......
Message 3 of 4
And you can also send email to us with the DRAWING, email@example.com. We will try our best to solve it.
And we will release ZWCAD2009, it will solve the problem in HATCH and TEXT. I hope you can pay any attention to www.zwcad.org.
Thank you for your feedback.Steven Sun2008-10-27 15:00:50
Message 4 of 4
- convert ellipse to polyline
- convert dwg to dgn
- dwg cad
- design cad software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad cam software free
- combine two regions in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zw 3d
- Dwg Converter
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg