Message 1 of 4
I've the following problem, in some files when i plot them, the hatch and the text fill disapear...it's all fine in preview though...
One thing, this problem occurs, mainly, when i open a file that was made in zwcad 2008i, in autocad 2007 LT (we have both software in our office), in spite of also happening in zwcad...
thanks in advance
Message 2 of 4
I agree with hugobat an so I think many other users of ZWcad
It's always the same problem. I've been reporting this several times (text colours topics) but no answer from the staff.....
That problem is very very annoing..........................
I attach a file that shows the problem
.....the only problem is that I don't know how to attach it.......
Message 3 of 4
And you can also send email to us with the DRAWING, email@example.com. We will try our best to solve it.
And we will release ZWCAD2009, it will solve the problem in HATCH and TEXT. I hope you can pay any attention to www.zwcad.org.
Thank you for your feedback.Steven Sun2008-10-27 15:00:50
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dgn converter
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad menu bar
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2012 crack
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- Download cad software