Message 1 of 4
I've the following problem, in some files when i plot them, the hatch and the text fill disapear...it's all fine in preview though...
One thing, this problem occurs, mainly, when i open a file that was made in zwcad 2008i, in autocad 2007 LT (we have both software in our office), in spite of also happening in zwcad...
thanks in advance
Message 2 of 4
I agree with hugobat an so I think many other users of ZWcad
It's always the same problem. I've been reporting this several times (text colours topics) but no answer from the staff.....
That problem is very very annoing..........................
I attach a file that shows the problem
.....the only problem is that I don't know how to attach it.......
Message 3 of 4
And you can also send email to us with the DRAWING, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to solve it.
And we will release ZWCAD2009, it will solve the problem in HATCH and TEXT. I hope you can pay any attention to www.zwcad.org.
Thank you for your feedback.Steven Sun2008-10-27 15:00:50
Message 4 of 4
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- home design software free
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad forum