Message 1 of 1
14-11-2008 09:14 . am | View his/her posts only
Check out the video to learn more about how these tools can improve your 2D work.
Draw 2D doors and windows parametric and create projected views from exterior doors and windows. Stretched windows/doors in plan view can be re-projected in elevation view.
A blockmanager tool is included and some example blocks. Of course you can add your own blocks by simply adding them in the SYMBOLS block folder (libraries) and subfolders (groups) and use the build library function. Blocks should be made in millimeter units. The blockmanager scales your blocks on insertion according the ZwArc unit settings and layer according selected library and group.
More info at www.zwcadtools.com
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad/cam software download
- dgn autocad
- DXF converter
- unlock viewport
- autocad menu bar
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad cam download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical design software