Message 1 of 2
The trick is using the 'start' in the command line, this one took some time to discover...
1) Create a new VXmacro text file saved in your search path named:
2) Copy and Paste down the following to calc.vxm:
#VX Macro to use system calls to start Windows Calculator
#User the Windows 'start' command to eliminate
# unwanted cmd console
3) Add the following line to your 'vxCommands' file in your user directory:
4) At the VX prompt you type :
If you want to get trick, you can create a template file to create a user menu that includes the calculator option.
mh_user.t is my user menu that includes the calculator, a 2point line and my minimum face radius detector.
You will have to compile the form at a cdm prompt by typing:
vxc -t mh_user.t Foarms.VX
Now, if I can only get my user menu to show the calc.bmp instead of an error message telling he can't find the image, I will be all set...
Message 2 of 2
- 3d design software free download
- 3d models of people
- dgn to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad default toolbar
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad show the file path
- home design software free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad forum