Message 1 of 3
Has it been a deal-breaker? Have you lost any accounts because it was needed?
Does it really reduce machining time or is it a fad?
Is it a non-issue because we are coming out with true Adaptive Feedrate Control?
What other software has this machining method (and do they do it well)?
Thanks for your feedback.
Message 2 of 3
DelCam offers this explaination:
Delcam has also added a new trochoidal machining option. This avoids full-width cuts when machining slots by generating toolpaths that progressively shave material from the block in a circular motion. The new option adjusts the toolpath automatically to maintain efficient and safe machining at any direction changes in the slot.
As for users asking for it, not a one. I don't think any of my customers could spell trochoidal let along use it.
Of course, it would be another feature to offer don't get me wrong.
IMHO,I think what we need is some cool marketing material (like Cimatron's trochoidal brochures) that touts the benefits of AFC over trochoidal. Iam sure Dan could give us the definative reasoning behind why AFC eliminates the need for trochoidal cuts.
Message 3 of 3
- How to open an autocad file
- Free 3d house design software
- home design software free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad models free download
- free dwf viewer
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical software download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- download cad cam
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad drawing software
- autocad show the file path