Message 1 of 3
Has it been a deal-breaker? Have you lost any accounts because it was needed?
Does it really reduce machining time or is it a fad?
Is it a non-issue because we are coming out with true Adaptive Feedrate Control?
What other software has this machining method (and do they do it well)?
Thanks for your feedback.
Message 2 of 3
DelCam offers this explaination:
Delcam has also added a new trochoidal machining option. This avoids full-width cuts when machining slots by generating toolpaths that progressively shave material from the block in a circular motion. The new option adjusts the toolpath automatically to maintain efficient and safe machining at any direction changes in the slot.
As for users asking for it, not a one. I don't think any of my customers could spell trochoidal let along use it.
Of course, it would be another feature to offer don't get me wrong.
IMHO,I think what we need is some cool marketing material (like Cimatron's trochoidal brochures) that touts the benefits of AFC over trochoidal. Iam sure Dan could give us the definative reasoning behind why AFC eliminates the need for trochoidal cuts.
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical software download
- dgn converter
- 3D Software Download
- cad/cam software download
- calculate area in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad cam software free
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- unlock viewport
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d vx cad software