Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- free cad download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dwg cad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- buy solidworks 2009
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad 2011 crack
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad autosave location
- Download Free 3D CAD
- acad viewer free