Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- cadtools forum
- 3d design software free download
- cad discussion
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad menu bar
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad file viewer free