Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad autosave location
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- unable to select objects in autocad
- skp to dwg
- autocad drawing software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- catia windows 8
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to find area in autocad
- text to mtext