Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3D Design
- Dwg Converter
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- free dwf viewer
- catia windows 8
- mechanical design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering software free download