Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- buy cad software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad portable
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 2d drawing
- 3d cad software
- free 3d cad software dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area