Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical design software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free dwf viewer
- home design software free
- fadal emulator
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d ds