Message 1 of 2
There's a question I have regarding Selections in ZwCAD 2008i. Namely, after copying and pasting an entity, when selecting the copied entity, both entities are selected - as if they are linked somehow. I know this isnt common and that it doesnt happen on all systems. What Im trying to find out is what is causing this to happen? Anyone? Is there a system variable or something? Id be really grateful for any information regarding this mater.
Thanks and best regards.
Message 2 of 2
I have verified this issue in ZWCAD 2008i. After using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP command, when selecting the copied entity in the first time, both entities are selected. After the first time, everything goes well. But this problem has been solved in ZWCAD 2009. We recommend that you can download and evaluate the latest version, many features have been improved.
Thank you for your support.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad slide library manager
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg cad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad show the file path
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d drawing
- cad discussion
- autocad default toolbar