Message 1 of 3
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt 21.7pt; TEXT-INDENT: -21.7pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-char-indent-count: -1.35" align=center ="Msonormal"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><O:P><FONT face=Calibri>
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I check from your sale and she inform that the license code 1:N is used just for trial version and do not sell to customer through. Is it right? I am from Vietnam
Q: Can I use the same stand-alone license code to activate in different computer?
A: Yes, you can, it depends on how many copies are defined by ZWCAD License Center. There are two kinds of license code, 1:1 and 1: N.
1:1 means this license code has only one copy and it could be activated on no more than 1 computer at the same time.
1: N means this license code has more than one copy of license. For example, 1:5 means this license code has 5 copies and could be activated in no more than 5 computers at the same time. If it is beyond the defined license copies, it can
- cad 3d models download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad portable
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cadtools forum
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dwg to skp converter
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- how to open dwg files in autocad