CAD/CAM discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > Polyline lineweight problem

Polyline lineweight problem

Subscribe Topic

whitesnake69

Message 1 of 4

08-02-2009 10:06 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi guys, while testing ZWCAD 2009 I was amazed by the speed and stability once again. Seems that you managed to fix the problem with diacritical signs (čć??đ) that was bothering me a lot in ZWCAD 2008.
I've found one little problem that I cant figure out how to solve, it's about polyline lineweights when ploting. I'm migrating form Autocad 2007 to ZWCAD 2009 and my drawings were done by Autocad. While in the work area in ZWCAD everything looks fine, when ploting my polylines and all the simbols (blocks) are very thin, like they are regular lines. Any advise how to set up and fix this problem of mine? it would be a very nice that ZWCAD 2009 could recognize my lineweight setups from autocad (it was woking ok in zwcad 2007 and 2008) I also regret that you guys stick with that annoying Intellicad text editors, but thats a minor problem. In my opinion, Autocad's text editors are easier to work with. The multiline text editor is ok when you get used to it, sometimes even better than the one in Autocad, but the single line text editor just sucks... why the hell would someone want that pop-out window while changing one simple letter?!

Anyway, you did a great job, keep it up!

TNX in advance!

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

Hello, whitesnake69. Thank you for your message. The problem of ploting polyline lineweight which you encountered didn't recur in my test, so I wanna ask this problem occurs in one specific drawing file or any drawing file? And thank you for your suggestion about the text editor, we will consider your requirement firstly in next research and develop stage. Thanks again.

whitesnake69

Message 3 of 4

Dear Allen,
As I said, I'm migrating from Autocad, so all the projets I've done are saved by Autocad, I must be able to open them and use them again anytime if I choose ZWCAD. I can do that, and on my monitor everything looks fine, just when I plot the project, all the polylines are thin like they were lines...
I've send you an e-mail to tech@zwcad.com with one file as example..
Thank you!

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

Dear whitesnake69. I have received your email and replyed it, please pay attention to your email. Thank you for your test, I have verified your problem and reported it to our R&D department, if there is any solution of your problem, we will inform you as soon as possible. Thanks
See also
X