Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- acad dwg viewer
- drawing a gear in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- cad drafting software
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad license error
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad