Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to move objects in autocad
- wire rope design
- cad free download
- skp to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad for students
- .shx file definition
- unlock viewport
- How to open an autocad file
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- free 3d cad software download
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone