Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical engineering software free download
- DXF converter
- cad file viewer free
- set autosave in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3d design software free download
- catia windows 8
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad