Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- cad mechanical
- mechanical softwares free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zw 3d
- cad/cam software download
- 3d cad free software
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to install ZWCAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical design software free download