Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- sketchup dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- free dwg viewer
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to measure area in autocad
- buy cad software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- area autocad
- mechanical design software