Message 1 of 3
Thanks for the hard work on ZWCAD - a great program. I'm using 2008i and trying to get associative dimensions working.
I have DIMASO set to 1 and DIMASSOC set to 2, but when I try to create a new dimension, it doesn't associate to the object.
I've tried a variety of ways of selecting items and setting out dimensions, but none of them seem to allow me to associate a dimension with an entity and then scale or drag the grips of the entity and have the dimension follow and update to the new size.
Is this a feature that should work in 2008i? Does it work in 2009 - I've tried the demo version , but it appears to be the same.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- download cad cam
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3D Design
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2014 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad 3d models download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is .dwg
- cad cam download
- zwcad 2011
- dgn to dwg converter
- freecad download