CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Lisp Protection

Lisp Protection

Subscribe Topic

Jorge

Message 1 of 5

Lisp Protection
01-01-1970 08:00 . am   |   View his/her posts only
How to protect LISP program?

Hi. I had use ENCRYPT program from Mr. Mac Lukas (maclukas@comhem.se), for a very long time without any problem.

I found this "LISPTOOL" program very hard to hack, so i use plenty in
autocad.

I just tried in ZWcad and my encrypted lisp programs can't be understand by ZWCAD.

I have a very large program more than 20000 lines in lisp and
i had tried without encryption and seem to work very well. The only thing left is protection.

Do you have some kind of lisp protection. ??

Other thing is: In your Developer help files says VL and VLAX are not supported but i had tried and work fine. Just like in Autocad. ( in your web page is ok, it say it will work )

Thank
Jorge

_mac

Message 2 of 5

26-03-2009 02:49 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Zwcad has it's own Lisp Protection program that comes with the software, you can find it by going to the tools menu and select lisp, then Encrypt lisp.

I'm not sure though is how "protected" the encrypted file is.

mac_mac2009-03-26 14:49:36

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 5

23-06-2009 05:13 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

... You see that big nail to the right of the front door? I can scarcely look at it even now and yet I could not bear to take it out. I should like to think it was there always even after my time. I sometimes hear the next people saying,

gaa2000

Message 4 of 5

19-12-2009 11:02 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

Hi!

ZWCAD supports functions VLisp and files VLX?

Thanks

OldForumPost

Message 5 of 5

21-12-2009 03:03 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=jorgematheus]How to protect LISP program?

Hi. I had use ENCRYPT program from Mr. Mac Lukas (maclukas@comhem.se), for a very long time without any problem.

I found this "LISPTOOL" program very hard to hack, so i use plenty in
autocad.

I just tried in ZWcad and my encrypted lisp programs can't be understand by ZWCAD.

I have a very large program more than 20000 lines in lisp and
i had tried without encryption and seem to work very well. The only thing left is protection.

Do you have some kind of lisp protection. ??

Other thing is: In your Developer help files says VL and VLAX are not supported but i had tried and work fine. Just like in Autocad. ( in your web page is ok, it say it will work )

Thank
Jorge

Hi, Gorgematheus~

To protect your codes, you can encrypt for your lisp program. As _mac said, please go to Tool -->Lisp-->Encrypt lisp.

In ZWCAD 2010, most Vl and VLAX are available, so you can run them well in the ZWCAD. Besides, for more information about APIS in ZWCAD, you can refer to the Developer help file: Go to Help-->Developer help.

Hope this will be helpful and any other questions about ZWCAD, please kindly let us know.Denny2009-12-21 15:10:05
See also
X