Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad autocomplete command
- catia windows 8
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- what is cam software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 3d vx cad software
- cad forum
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Free 3d house design software