Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad cam download
- free cad download
- autocad show the file path
- convert skp to dwg
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad mechanical
- reset autocad configuration
- unable to select objects in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes