Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- cad cam download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- cam design software
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad price in india
- 3d models of people
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3D Design
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013