Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad turn off the smart command
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad cam software free download
- 3d cad design
- autocad license error
- mechanical softwares free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- cad cam software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Download cad software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to move objects in autocad