Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- Download cad software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3D Design
- 2d drawing
- reset autocad configuration
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad drafting software
- dwg to plt
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2009
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad block does not explode
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format