Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- fadal emulator
- dwg 3d
- convert skp to dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad 2013 serial number
- free cad download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn converter
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d models of people
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical design software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d design software free download