Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2013 product key
- buy solidworks 2010
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad cam software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- download cad cam
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 2d drawing
- autocad drawing software
- pdf to dwg