Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- what is .dwg
- unlock viewport
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to measure area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d ds
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- cad mechanical