Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- mechanical softwares free download
- free dwf viewer
- zwcad price in india
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- text to mtext
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- area calculator for irregular shapes