Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 3d modeling website
- autocad to sketchup
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad discussion
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- Download Free 3D CAD