Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dwg 3d
- dgn to dwg converter free
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- import dwg into sketchup
- mechanical drawing software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad