Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3D Design
- free dwg viewer
- unlock viewport
- .shx file definition
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- acad viewer free
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to make a hole in autocad