Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- cam design software
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- free dwf viewer
- zwcad 2013 download
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical design software free download
- cad free download
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dwg to plt
- set autosave in autocad
- area of irregular shapes