Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- dwg 3d
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad drafting software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d ds
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autosave autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- dgn to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2013 serial number