Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical design software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free dwf viewer
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy solidworks 2011
- Free 3d house design software
- dgn converter
- any dwf to dwg converter full