Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- dwg to skp converter
- free cad software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- buy solidworks 2009
- DWG to DXF
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- 3D Design
- skp to dwg