Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- zwcad 2013 download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- buy solidworks 2011
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad drawing software
- buy cad software
- DXF converter
- cad for students
- autocad block does not explode
- mechanical design software free download
- cadtools forum
- cad free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free cad download