Message 1 of 2
I got a bit of a problem. When trying to plot in 3D, it doesn't plot with the picture/drawing being rendered, it just gives me like a wireframe. IS there a setting that I need to know of in order to get my drawing to be plotted as rendered?
Message 2 of 2
I guess not at least now. We have been working on this.
But you can use the "PRINT SCREEN" function to make a snapshot and paste it to a JPEG or BMP file. Therefore you could see the render result.
Hope it could be helpful.
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad cam software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to install ZWCAD
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- sheet metal design tips
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad commands
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- dwg cad
- dwg 3d