Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
I don't know about Using VBA to do that, but you can create/edit a toolbar using either "customize" or "tbconfig" command.
To do this type "tbconfig", the go to the new button on the toolbar tab, a new empty toolbar will appear on your screen, which you can add icons by moving to the command tab and dragging the desired icon to the tool bar, you can also add a new icon by right-clicking on your new toobar and select he appropriate options.
Message 3 of 3
[_button("icon name", "icon_image.bmp")^C^Cmacro
[_button("icon name2", "icon_image2.bmp")^C^Cmacro
[_button("icon name3", "icon_image3.bmp")^C^Cmacro
[_button("icon name4", "icon_image4.bmp")^C^Cmacro
Please note that you should include the path of you image directory/folder in the file search path of ZWCAD, for the icons to display properly.
- autocad commands
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad reseller ksa
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad file viewer free
- dwg to plt
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad drafting software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to open an autocad file
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- zwcad 2011
- text to mtext