Message 1 of 5
Is there a patch I can get from some place that with bridge the gap between the program and Sp 3....
Help is needed urgently......
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
we have ZWCAD running with SP3 and there's no problem. Please check: dongle is attached and light is permanent ? If the light is blinking then the dongle driver isn't installed: Log in as administrator on your machine, go to START -> ALL PROGRAMS -> ZWCAD and start 'DONGLE DRIVER'. It's best to start the machine again. Then start ZWCAD and go to HELP -> LICENSE -> DONGLE and check if the Product-ID is the same as you got from ZWCAD.
Remember: Dongle has to be attached to the machine. If it is the same then you can put in your license code, click on REGISTER and leave with OK. I hope this is helpful.
Message 5 of 5
- cad 3d models download
- How to install ZW3D
- ac$ to dwg
- cad cam software download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- free cad cam software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad cam software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013