Message 1 of 4
When printing a drawing, I set up all my settings, scale, select the print window etc and then before printing click "Apply to Layout".
If I then come back into the Print setup, it doesnt remember the print window or the scale Ive set previously. Its pretty annoying since Im often printing a version, marking it up, making the changes and then reprinting.
So having to keep selecting the same window and entering the scale is annoying and wasting time.
Im printing our of Model Space but that shouldnt matter.
Any help would be good.
Message 2 of 4
I thought I was doing exactly this and didn't see your problem at first. This is only the case if you don't use a named page setup.
This is the trick that works fine for me:
- Start the page setup window
- Click New and give it any name (I just used "setting1")
- Do all your plot settings and click OK
- Back in the Page Setup Manager click "Set Current" and OK
Now you should see something like "*Model*(setting1)"
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- free cad cam software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2009
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- catia windows 8
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3d modelling programs
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013