Message 1 of 4
When printing a drawing, I set up all my settings, scale, select the print window etc and then before printing click "Apply to Layout".
If I then come back into the Print setup, it doesnt remember the print window or the scale Ive set previously. Its pretty annoying since Im often printing a version, marking it up, making the changes and then reprinting.
So having to keep selecting the same window and entering the scale is annoying and wasting time.
Im printing our of Model Space but that shouldnt matter.
Any help would be good.
Message 2 of 4
I thought I was doing exactly this and didn't see your problem at first. This is only the case if you don't use a named page setup.
This is the trick that works fine for me:
- Start the page setup window
- Click New and give it any name (I just used "setting1")
- Do all your plot settings and click OK
- Back in the Page Setup Manager click "Set Current" and OK
Now you should see something like "*Model*(setting1)"
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d home design dwg files
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3D Design
- convert dwg to dgn
- freecad tutorials
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2009
- area autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7