Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Hope this works for you.
Message 3 of 3
hi,welcome to zwcad forum~
i discovered that undelete ,undo, oops, ctrl/z seems have the same function to restore the objects you delete.
but there have some differeces. such as: when you used the command 'delete' to delete something ,the objects just disappears in the screen,called temporary deleted. you can use "oops" 、"undelete" or "undo" to restore the object you delete .
and undelete just restore the lastest detleted object .if you have some other operations after delete object, undo can restore all the modification ,but undelete do not.
hope you can tell me more about them~~Eric2010-05-17 11:15:40
- cad cam download
- dwg 3d
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad area calculation
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- convert microstation to autocad