Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Hope this works for you.
Message 3 of 3
hi,welcome to zwcad forum~
i discovered that undelete ,undo, oops, ctrl/z seems have the same function to restore the objects you delete.
but there have some differeces. such as: when you used the command 'delete' to delete something ,the objects just disappears in the screen,called temporary deleted. you can use "oops" 、"undelete" or "undo" to restore the object you delete .
and undelete just restore the lastest detleted object .if you have some other operations after delete object, undo can restore all the modification ,but undelete do not.
hope you can tell me more about them~~Eric2010-05-17 11:15:40
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad tag attribute display off
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free dwf viewer
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- home design software free
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad forum
- cad cam software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- drawing a gear in autocad