Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Hope this works for you.
Message 3 of 3
hi,welcome to zwcad forum~
i discovered that undelete ,undo, oops, ctrl/z seems have the same function to restore the objects you delete.
but there have some differeces. such as: when you used the command 'delete' to delete something ,the objects just disappears in the screen,called temporary deleted. you can use "oops" 、"undelete" or "undo" to restore the object you delete .
and undelete just restore the lastest detleted object .if you have some other operations after delete object, undo can restore all the modification ,but undelete do not.
hope you can tell me more about them~~Eric2010-05-17 11:15:40
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad convert text to mtext
- area of irregular shapes
- sheet metal design tips
- 2d cam software free download
- 3D Software Download
- sketchup dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad design software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- freecad download
- autocad show the file path