Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
is there any possibilty to see the Print Area in the layout view?
Normally, if you want to plot in the Layout Space, you can use MV to setup a viewport in Layout, and then you can select the plot area by window or extent by Plot function.
If you mean that you want to see the white paper in layout, this function is not provided, but in fact, if you have your own templates including viewport settings in layout, you can add them to ZWCAD template folder, and then you can get a familiar view in layout.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- free cad software
- autocad commands
- autocad tag attribute display off
- unlock viewport
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2009
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad slide library manager
- buy solidworks 2010