Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
is there any possibilty to see the Print Area in the layout view?
Normally, if you want to plot in the Layout Space, you can use MV to setup a viewport in Layout, and then you can select the plot area by window or extent by Plot function.
If you mean that you want to see the white paper in layout, this function is not provided, but in fact, if you have your own templates including viewport settings in layout, you can add them to ZWCAD template folder, and then you can get a familiar view in layout.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad autocomplete command
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- unlock viewport
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d design software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- sketchup dwg
- dgn autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2009 professional
- pdf to dwg