Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
is there any possibilty to see the Print Area in the layout view?
Normally, if you want to plot in the Layout Space, you can use MV to setup a viewport in Layout, and then you can select the plot area by window or extent by Plot function.
If you mean that you want to see the white paper in layout, this function is not provided, but in fact, if you have your own templates including viewport settings in layout, you can add them to ZWCAD template folder, and then you can get a familiar view in layout.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- freecad tutorials
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad forum
- cad for students
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- home design software free
- cad cam software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad for iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- cad reseller ksa
- zw3d vs solidworks
- mechanical softwares free download