Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
is there any possibilty to see the Print Area in the layout view?
Normally, if you want to plot in the Layout Space, you can use MV to setup a viewport in Layout, and then you can select the plot area by window or extent by Plot function.
If you mean that you want to see the white paper in layout, this function is not provided, but in fact, if you have your own templates including viewport settings in layout, you can add them to ZWCAD template folder, and then you can get a familiar view in layout.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical drawing software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy cad software
- calculate area in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dwg 3d
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- mechanical engineering software free download
- DWG to DXF
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?