Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
is there any possibilty to see the Print Area in the layout view?
Normally, if you want to plot in the Layout Space, you can use MV to setup a viewport in Layout, and then you can select the plot area by window or extent by Plot function.
If you mean that you want to see the white paper in layout, this function is not provided, but in fact, if you have your own templates including viewport settings in layout, you can add them to ZWCAD template folder, and then you can get a familiar view in layout.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- dgn to dwg converter free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad for students
- convert skp to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- ac$ to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- cad software free download
- cad forum
- cad cam software download
- 3d home design dwg files