Message 1 of 5
In trying to set up our working template for the office, we note that in the color chart, your color 255 is a relatively dense grey. In Autocad we have 255 as white and we use it every minute as a sold background to blocks to render them non-transparant.
I have tried to change the setting on the color chart but am unable to keep the settings.
How does one get white as a layer visual image on the monitor.
Sounds like a stupid question but is quite pertinent.arquimodem2009-06-30 22:17:01
Message 2 of 5
Thank you for your information!
Do you mean when you set the background of the working place,you found in the color chart the icon for color 255 is solid grey? Or after you set it as 255, it displayed as solid grey in the screen?
Could you please tell us your OS and version number of ZWCAD you used? By inputting "vernum" in the command line, you could get the version number. By the way, what about the language? English or Spannish?
Thank you very much!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- cad cam software download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 2d cam software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad commands
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad portable
- dwg to skp converter
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- drawing a parabola in autocad