Message 1 of 5
In trying to set up our working template for the office, we note that in the color chart, your color 255 is a relatively dense grey. In Autocad we have 255 as white and we use it every minute as a sold background to blocks to render them non-transparant.
I have tried to change the setting on the color chart but am unable to keep the settings.
How does one get white as a layer visual image on the monitor.
Sounds like a stupid question but is quite pertinent.arquimodem2009-06-30 22:17:01
Message 2 of 5
Thank you for your information!
Do you mean when you set the background of the working place,you found in the color chart the icon for color 255 is solid grey? Or after you set it as 255, it displayed as solid grey in the screen?
Could you please tell us your OS and version number of ZWCAD you used? By inputting "vernum" in the command line, you could get the version number. By the way, what about the language? English or Spannish?
Thank you very much!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- convert dwg to dgn
- dwg to skp
- 3d design software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad cam
- free 3d cam software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad moving objects