Message 1 of 5
In trying to set up our working template for the office, we note that in the color chart, your color 255 is a relatively dense grey. In Autocad we have 255 as white and we use it every minute as a sold background to blocks to render them non-transparant.
I have tried to change the setting on the color chart but am unable to keep the settings.
How does one get white as a layer visual image on the monitor.
Sounds like a stupid question but is quite pertinent.arquimodem2009-06-30 22:17:01
Message 2 of 5
Thank you for your information!
Do you mean when you set the background of the working place,you found in the color chart the icon for color 255 is solid grey? Or after you set it as 255, it displayed as solid grey in the screen?
Could you please tell us your OS and version number of ZWCAD you used? By inputting "vernum" in the command line, you could get the version number. By the way, what about the language? English or Spannish?
Thank you very much!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
I found that if you set the background white, when you set the line color as 255 it displays as grey. But you know this is not a bug, personally I think it is sound and reasonable, isn
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- dgn autocad
- cad mechanical download
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad autosave location
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- Dwg Converter
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open sid file in autocad