Message 1 of 5
In trying to set up our working template for the office, we note that in the color chart, your color 255 is a relatively dense grey. In Autocad we have 255 as white and we use it every minute as a sold background to blocks to render them non-transparant.
I have tried to change the setting on the color chart but am unable to keep the settings.
How does one get white as a layer visual image on the monitor.
Sounds like a stupid question but is quite pertinent.arquimodem2009-06-30 22:17:01
Message 2 of 5
Thank you for your information!
Do you mean when you set the background of the working place,you found in the color chart the icon for color 255 is solid grey? Or after you set it as 255, it displayed as solid grey in the screen?
Could you please tell us your OS and version number of ZWCAD you used? By inputting "vernum" in the command line, you could get the version number. By the way, what about the language? English or Spannish?
Thank you very much!
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- dwg software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- DXF converter
- 3D Software Download
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2014 crack
- home design software free