Message 1 of 2
If you guys see a Human post you probrably say. Ahhhhhh @%#$&*
Lets get to the point.
If i have 7 layouts. Example
801 - Ground floor Layout
802 - First floor Layout
803 - Roof Layout
804 - Ceiling Layout
805 - Elevations
806 - Sections
807 - Site Plan
But in all off them i have a block like below...
The "P113","V113" and "01" you see in red are the only things that will change every time i do a "new project".
The "P113" will become "P53" and so...
At the moment i have these "P113","V113" and "01" in "model space" and i viewport it into my layouts "801,802,803,804,805,806 and 807.
So.... if i change it in model space it changes every layout. This works for me at the moment.
But is there a quicker, better, different or even faster way of doing it?
Will be waiting for your responses.
Message 2 of 2
Of course we do really welcome your visit to our forum! You should believe that, so just feel free to post what you want to tell us on the forum,ok?
For the issue you talk about, here you mentioned two aspects:
1. In every project you used same block as you show in the image, I guess this illustrative block may be put in the fixed position in the drawing of each project, right? I suggest you apply your own template and include this part in your template, then each time you create a drawing with this template, it is there, you don
- autocad 2012 product key
- acad dwg viewer
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad file viewer free
- zwcad portable
- dgn autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2009 crack
- area autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad